East Riding Leisure are celebrating this year’s National Fitness Day on Wednesday, 7 September, by offering a free gym, swim or class at East Riding Leisure Beverley.
In what is considered to be the largest celebration of physical activity in the UK, National Fitness Day takes place on Wednesday, 7 September.
Councillor Richard Burton, portfolio holder for civic wellbeing and culture, said:
“Why not go along to your nearest East Riding leisure centre to try out some of the fantastic Tone Zone equipment available?
Or perhaps take advantage of an exercise class run by our team of qualified and highly professional instructors? Or simply take a swim in one of our pools?
“There has never been a better time to take advantage of the excellent leisure facilities we have here in the East Riding to help improve your health and well being or to simply have fun and socialise.”
Classes available at East Riding Leisure include the Les Mills range including BODYPUMP ™, BODYCOMBAT ™, BODYATTACK ™ and RPM ™ (Indoor cycling).
Please note that advance booking is required for some classes.
For residents who are over 40 and below 74 years of age and eligible, the day will be an opportunity to book in for a free NHS Health Check available through East Riding Leisure.
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders