In what is considered to be the largest celebration of physical activity in the UK, National Fitness Day takes place on Wednesday, 7 September.
Councillor Richard Burton, portfolio holder for civic wellbeing and culture, said:
Or perhaps take advantage of an exercise class run by our team of qualified and highly professional instructors? Or simply take a swim in one of our pools?
“There has never been a better time to take advantage of the excellent leisure facilities we have here in the East Riding to help improve your health and well being or to simply have fun and socialise.”
Classes available at East Riding Leisure include the Les Mills range including BODYPUMP ™, BODYCOMBAT ™, BODYATTACK ™ and RPM ™ (Indoor cycling).
Please note that advance booking is required for some classes.
For residents who are over 40 and below 74 years of age and eligible, the day will be an opportunity to book in for a free NHS Health Check available through East Riding Leisure.
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP