A cyclist suffered serious injuries after being in collision with a vehicle in Beverley.
The incident happened at the junction of School Lane and Walkergate at around 5.15pm on Saturday, August 6 and involved a red Audi A3 and a silver pushbike.
The 50-year-old woman was taken to Hull Royal Infirmary, where she continues to be treated.
The driver of the Audi, a 38-year-old Leeds man, was not injured.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101, quoting log number 475 of August 6.
- End To All Employer’s Nightmares: Tips On How To Regulate All Your Business Tasks
- HRH The Duke Of Edinburgh – Tribute From East Riding Of Yorkshire Council
- Libraries And Customer Service Centres To Reopen From Monday
- East Riding Leisure Centres To Reopen On Monday
- The Most Popular Law Universities in Beverley