Four businesses in Beverley’s Georgian Quarter have come together to offer customers a free tea or coffee while they shop.
The Royal Standard on North bar Within will offer a free tea or coffee to anyone who comes in with a receipt from The Beverley Dresser, Hair by Rosie (both on North Bar Within) or Tyler and Black in St Mary’s arcade on Saturday 9 July and Saturday 16 July.
“It a great opportunity for the businesses to work together and offer customers shopping in this area a free refreshment to make them welcome.”
“The pub doesn’t normally open until noon on a Saturday but will be opening at 10.30am on them two Saturdays.”
A new scheme, traders within the Georgian Quarter are doing all they can to try and work with one another to increase visitor numbers to their part of the town, Mr. Slinger added;
“We have some fantastic independent businesses in this area of town and we want to show them off, the owners of the businesses that are involved use the pub on a regular basis and are part of the fantastic local community that we have in this area of the town.”
“On the weekend of the 9 July we have our very own Gin Festival at the pub and would like to see as many faces as possible.”
“All customers who have shopped in the three businesses on either of the chosen Saturdays simply needs show us a receipt after shopping there and they will receive their free drink in the pub.”
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions