Armstrongs Social Club have handed a check to Alzheimer’s Society, East Riding after fund raising by its members topped £900 all of which will go to a good local cause.
“We would love to say thank you to the supporters and members of the Club.”
“The money was raised from various events the main one being our fortnightly tea dance ran by volunteers, Paul & Sue Coleman and Linda & Graham Downing.”
“Other funds were raised on our Easter Tombola and our Summer Band night raffle, totalling this huge amount of money from January this year.”
“We are hoping we can hand over another cheque later on in the year.”
If you would like to find out about our forthcoming Tea Dances and events please visit www.armstrongsocial.co.uk.
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders
- Graham Stuart Is ‘Mutts’ About Small Business Saturday
- Chef’s Recipe For A Happier Christmas For Foster Children