East Riding of Yorkshire Council is reminding local photographers that there are only two months left to submit photographs to the ‘Capturing Beverley’ photographic competition at the Beverley Guildhall.
Curator Fiona Jenkinson said:
“The competition has been running throughout this year, with the aim of finding superb images that capture the essence of Beverley, for an exhibition to go on display in the Guildhall from November.
“It’s a great opportunity for anybody who likes taking photographs of this beautiful town to submit them for consideration for what promises to be a wonderful exhibition.”
The closing date for submissions is 27 July 2016 – photographs submitted after this date will not be accepted.
More information on the competition, including terms and conditions, guidelines on taking good photographs and how to enter, are available on the Guildhall’s website at www.museums.eastriding.gov.uk/beverley-guildhall/capturing-beverley.
Photographs submitted to date can be seen on the East Riding council’s flickr web page by going to www.flickr.com/photos/east-riding and selecting the ‘Capturing Beverley’ album.
- Primary Schools Will Open In East Yorkshire Next Month
- Sport England Grant Welcomed By Local Rugby League Club
- Casting A Wide Net – The Story Of A Shipbuilding Giant Goes Online
- Carluccio’s Beverley Among 30 To Be Saved By New Owners
- Council Offers Further Advice To Visitors This Bank Holiday Weekend