Ogino is owned and managed by husband and wife team Julian & Rieko Ogino-Stamford and they bring authentic, fine-dining modern Japanese culinary experience to the historic market town of Beverley.
The menu, is diverse and imaginative delivering a full food experience that’s not only creative, but also presents an array of complex and exquisite flavours.
Modern Japanese cooking using local Yorkshire produce has proved to be a real winning formula.
The menu naturally consists of beautiful sushi, but also offers an extensive choice of fresh cooked fish and shellfish, meats including beef and pork, poultry such as chicken and duck.
There are many healthy options, special dishes and an extensive selection of vegetarian and Gluten free dishes available.
- Morrisons Foundation Make Generous Donation To Bundles of Joy
- Graham Stuart MP Meets With ER Council Chiefs
- East Riding Town Centres Reopening Survey Released
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Wonderful Volunteers For Their Dedication
- Beverley Races To Return, But Without Spectators For First Time In 330 Years