THE. CHANGE. Held at Lazaat proved to be a massive success as hundreds of people turned out to enjoy a night of entertainment while raising cash for Ovarian Cancer Action.
Organised by Rebecca Bennett the event was attended by people of all ages from Beverley.
After the acts had performed an emotional Ms. Bennett thanked the people who had help make the event possible and also who have supported her through some difficult times in her life.
A number of local businesses in Beverley made donations to the prize draw, other items up for grabs in an auction included a signed Albert Square Sign and a Coronation Street Script.
Alongside the dancing was a mini fashion show that featured the collections from Rags 2 Riches, Little Bird Boutique and Pink Dancewear.
- Beverley Puppet Festival Adapts To Health Crisis By Promising Two Months Of Puppetry Online
- Do Not Visit The Coast Or Other Attractions This Weekend Or Over Easter
- Choose Care Campaign Launched To Encourage People To Work In Adult Social Care
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding