Residents in Tickton turned out in force to support the Tickton Defibrillator Campaign who hosted a fund raising night.
Held at Tickton Village Hall the event raised over £1000 on ticket sales for the prize draw.
Tickton Defibrillator Campaign hopes to install three Defibrillator’s in the village to help save lives in the community.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again