Residents in Tickton turned out in force to support the Tickton Defibrillator Campaign who hosted a fund raising night.
Held at Tickton Village Hall the event raised over £1000 on ticket sales for the prize draw.
Tickton Defibrillator Campaign hopes to install three Defibrillator’s in the village to help save lives in the community.
- House Builder Donates PPE Stock To NHS Staff In Time Of Need
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping
- Lifestylers Making People Smile Even With Cancelled Event
- Later Life Finance Advisor Recognised Amongst UK’s Best