Residents in Tickton turned out in force to support the Tickton Defibrillator Campaign who hosted a fund raising night.
Held at Tickton Village Hall the event raised over £1000 on ticket sales for the prize draw.
Tickton Defibrillator Campaign hopes to install three Defibrillator’s in the village to help save lives in the community.
- Mayor’s New Year’s Charity Dance Tickets Are Selling Fast
- Explore Digital Art with East Riding Libraries and Customer Services
- Bishop Burton Students To Sample Life Working Abroad
- Toxic, Vile And Full Of Lies – A Very British General Election
- Building Wellbeing And Confidence Through Regular Sugarcrafting Groups