Residents in Tickton turned out in force to support the Tickton Defibrillator Campaign who hosted a fund raising night.
Held at Tickton Village Hall the event raised over £1000 on ticket sales for the prize draw.
Tickton Defibrillator Campaign hopes to install three Defibrillator’s in the village to help save lives in the community.
- MP Writes To Local Schools To Promote Summer Schools Programme
- Westella & Willerby Beat Town To Go Top Of Humber Premier League
- Escape Room Beverley Proving Popular Since Opening Its Doors
- Chat Shop Celebrates 20 Years Of Serving People On Swinemoor
- Tuck Into A Thomas’ Pasty This Veganuary In Beverley