Few bands in the region have gained in popularity as quickly as the New York Brass Band.
North Yorkshire’s only contemporary New Orleans inspired brass band, they hail from the ancient streets of York and have been burning up festivals, rocking weddings, smashing sports events and delighting audiences nationwide since 2011.
On 7th February they will be bringing their unending sense of fun and great musicianship to the East Riding Theatre.
The band is a powerful team of some of Yorkshire’s finest musicians, playing a broad range of styles from jazz to pop, reggae to funk and New Orleans to Ska on an arsenal of percussion, sax, trumpets, trombones and sousaphone.
New York Brass Band blur the line between band and audience by inviting the crowd to become part of the show and ending the performance in the audience, often leading them in a conga under the stars, or wherever else takes their fancy!
New York Brass Band have played all over the UK and Europe including Glastonbury Festival, Paradiso Amsterdam, Batumi in Georgia, Wembley Stadium, Lords Cricket Ground, Le Tour de France in Yorkshire, Cork Jazz Festival.
New York Brass Band have entertained celebrities such as Jamie Oliver, Liam Gallagher, Susan Boyle and Craig Charles and Corporate clients including Manchester City FC, Yorkshire Tea, Wigan Warriors RLFC, Brewdog, Harvey Nichols, DHL and Chatsworth House! Beat that if you can.
Whatever your vision for an event the New York Brass Band will guarantee to leave audiences reflecting on a great party.
- Beverley Puppet Festival Adapts To Health Crisis By Promising Two Months Of Puppetry Online
- Do Not Visit The Coast Or Other Attractions This Weekend Or Over Easter
- Choose Care Campaign Launched To Encourage People To Work In Adult Social Care
- Free Online Mental Health Support Service Launched To Help Children And Young People
- £19.4M Paid Out To Small Businesses In The East Riding