East Riding Libraries are delighted to present true crime author, Paul Harrison, for three events across the area, to launch their series of ‘Meet the Author’ events.
Bridlington-based author, Paul Harrison, is a retired police detective who was one of the first British policemen to work closely with the FBI Behavioural Science Unit in Quantico, Virginia, and has interviewed over 100 of the world’s worst serial killers and mass murderers to gain insight into the psyche, how and why they killed.
Paul has since become something of an expert on offender and serial killer profiling, writing 34 books. His ‘Walking with the Dead’ tour gives a unique opportunity to delve deeper into the dark reality of True Crime.
Events will take place at three libraries in the East Riding including Beverley Library on 2 February at 6.15PM. – Tickets are priced at just £3.
Other dates around the East Riding when you can attend the talk include, Goole Library on Wednesday 10 February at 6PM and North Bridlington Library on Thursday 18 February at 2PM.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events