Local bus company East Yorkshire Motor Services (EYMS) has announced its Christmas bus schedules for this year, and has revealed it will be offering half price travel over the festive period.
The company’s Twelve Days of Christmas offer will give all passengers half price weekly tickets over the festive season, as a Christmas gift to passengers.
The Christmas bus schedules have also been released. Although only two days – Christmas Day and New Year’s Day – have no buses running at all, there are reduced services on other days, so passengers are advised to check before travelling.
Special Boxing Day buses will run in Hull to give people a chance to visit friends and family, the sales or the KC Stadium, and to provide links to the hospitals for those visiting relatives.
• Christmas Eve – normal services, but finishing around 8pm.
• Christmas Day – no buses.
• Boxing Day – no buses except some special journeys in Hull on routes 34, 56, 64, 66, 115 & 154, providing links to the city centre, the hospitals and the KC Stadium from East and West Hull, Cottingham, The Avenues, Willerby and Hessle.
• Sunday 27 & Bank Holiday Monday 28 December – Sunday services will run.
• Tuesday 29 & Wednesday 30 December – Saturday services will run on most routes.
• New Year’s Eve – Saturday services will run on most routes, but finishing at about 8pm.
• New Year’s Day – no buses.
• Saturday 2 January – Buses are back to normal.
For full details of festive bus services and the Twelve Days of Christmas offer, passengers can see www.eyms.co.uk, visit our Travel Centres, or ring BusLine on 01482 59 29 29.