Pupils from St Mary’s Primary School in Beverley have this week performed a traditional nativity play for friends and family.
Children from the EYFS and Y1 who made up the casts key characters in the play, which was called ‘A Present to the Baby’ posed for pictures ahead of their performance.
- Beaumont’s Garden Maintenance Back AFC Tickton Academy
- East Yorkshire Coaches Is Back And With A Fresh New Look
- Active Together Uses Technology To Help Residential Homes
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies