A service of remembrance will take place at Beverley Minster on Sunday, 8 November, 2015.
Members of the public are invited to attend the service but are asked to be in their seats by 10.30am in order for the service to start promptly at 10.50am.
After the service, a parade of service personnel, clergy and civic dignitaries will make their way to the memorial gardens in Hengate for a memorial service, which is due to start at 12.15pm and wreaths will be laid.
The parade will make its way through Eastgate, Wednesday Market, Butcher Row, Toll Gavel and Saturday Market, where the Lord-Lieutenant of the East Riding of Yorkshire, the Hon. Mrs Susan Cunliffe-Lister will take the salute.
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again