A children’s book it tells the story of the Troll who lives on the Westwood in a cave close to the Blackmill.
It is said the Troll lurks in the bushes by the gate, that is where he lies in wait. When cars drive over the cattle grid the Troll gives a low ‘GROWL’ which frightens the children and makes them howl!
A fun, interactive story featuring beautiful colour illustrations, the story will encourage children to use their imagination and develop their language and thinking skills.
The Westwood Troll, published by Austin Macauley, will be released on the 30th October 2015.
To pre order your copy please click here – http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1785545191
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions