This Thursday a special VIP night will be held before the restaurant opens its doors to the general public on Friday.
“We are really looking forward to opening our restaurant within the walls of this well-known building. The old building has had a complete facelift being modernised and brought into the 21st century.”
Owning a restaurant is a dream come true for Sham and brother-in-law Mohammed, and along with local girl Sarah, a year’s hard work will soon see their dream become reality.
“Rumi’s may be a new venture, but the restaurant trade itself certainly isn’t new to any of us. With a combined experience of over 50 years, we truly believe we have brought the best of our skills together to deliver an excellent dining experience to our customers.”
What the trio are promising is a menu that will be a mix of old and new. They say they want to keep some of the old faithfuls that people have come to love, whilst introducing recipes usually omitted from the traditional menu offerings.
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost
- Humberside Police Statement In Response To Increasing COVID-19 Cases And New National Rules
- Funding Approved For Cherry Burton Sportsfield Pavilion Upgrade