Beverley will be looking to avenge a 32-30 defeat in the corresponding fixture earlier in the season when a last minute conversion struck the post to deny them a point.
Coach Pat Howdle knows his side must realistically win all of their remaining four games in order to make the top four play-off in Yorkshire Division One.
However Callum O’Connor will return and Howdle is hoping to secure the services of a former Beverley player, who has been playing at a much higher level, before Saturday.
He is staying tight lipped as to the identity of the player in order not to tempt fate.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events