Wendy Copley, the Road Safety Champion at St Mary’s School said;
“St Mary’s School Council, which is made up of pupils throughout each year, group were so impressed by the efforts of the Viking FM cycle team and the Junior Road Safety Officers on the Cycle For Life challenged they donated some of the money collected to Cash For Kids.”
In acknowledgement of their efforts Courage the Cat and his friend, Charity Executive Hannah Buchanan visited the school to collect a cheque for the £183.10 was gratefully received by the charity.
Charity Manager Charlotte Pickering said;
“Cycle 4 Life is such a fantastic activity for children to be part of! The children have not only learnt new skills and kept themselves active, they have been raising money for sick and disadvantaged children in East Yorkshire and Northern Lincolnshire.”
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the children and schools involved and say how proud Cash for Kids are to have been part of their activities.”
Money raised by the pupils will now be used to help sick and underprivileged children from across our region.
- Housebuilder Supports NHS Workers With £465K Contribution To Buying Scheme
- WISHH Charity Launches Help The NHS With The National Elf Service
- Christmas And New Year Buses Announced
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators