Having won the toss Beverley put Fenner into bat and from their allotted 40 overs scored 172 runs.
In reply Beverley reached the required score in just 22 overs. Whyley continued where he had left off this time demonstrating his battle skills as he reached a half century.
Sitting 27 points clear of Fenner, Beverley require just 14 points from their remaining two fixtures to progress to the knock phase of the competition.
With their next game scheduled against Beeford, who not fulfilled any fixtures it highly likely that Beverley will awarded the full 30 points and progress with a game to spare.
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP
- Council Approval Clears The Way For More Than 400 Homes As Part Of Beverley Masterplan
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions