Having won the toss Beverley put Fenner into bat and from their allotted 40 overs scored 172 runs.
In reply Beverley reached the required score in just 22 overs. Whyley continued where he had left off this time demonstrating his battle skills as he reached a half century.
Sitting 27 points clear of Fenner, Beverley require just 14 points from their remaining two fixtures to progress to the knock phase of the competition.
With their next game scheduled against Beeford, who not fulfilled any fixtures it highly likely that Beverley will awarded the full 30 points and progress with a game to spare.
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders