Julie Sharp married Tony Foots at St Mary’s Church in Beverley at wedding that had a special twist.
The couple who held a small service decided to give the wedding a 70s theme. Guest dressed up in outfits from the time that included a best man who came as Elvis.
Not to be left out Rev. Becky Lumley got into the spirit of things wearing a dress that belonged to her mother for the occasion.
- Housebuilder Supports NHS Workers With £465K Contribution To Buying Scheme
- WISHH Charity Launches Help The NHS With The National Elf Service
- Christmas And New Year Buses Announced
- 10 Effective Tips to Save Money in Grad School
- CADEY Committee Meets For Update On Campaign To Boost Lifesaving Defibrillators