Julie Sharp married Tony Foots at St Mary’s Church in Beverley at wedding that had a special twist.
The couple who held a small service decided to give the wedding a 70s theme. Guest dressed up in outfits from the time that included a best man who came as Elvis.
Not to be left out Rev. Becky Lumley got into the spirit of things wearing a dress that belonged to her mother for the occasion.
- Lib Dems Join Residents In Saying ‘No’ To 90 New Homes On Poplars Way
- Residents Thanked For Recycling During COVID-19: National Recycle Week 2020
- Residents To Access Faster Broadband Thanks To Funding Boost
- Humberside Police Statement In Response To Increasing COVID-19 Cases And New National Rules
- Funding Approved For Cherry Burton Sportsfield Pavilion Upgrade