Julie Sharp married Tony Foots at St Mary’s Church in Beverley at wedding that had a special twist.
The couple who held a small service decided to give the wedding a 70s theme. Guest dressed up in outfits from the time that included a best man who came as Elvis.
Not to be left out Rev. Becky Lumley got into the spirit of things wearing a dress that belonged to her mother for the occasion.
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe