Julie Sharp married Tony Foots at St Mary’s Church in Beverley at wedding that had a special twist.
The couple who held a small service decided to give the wedding a 70s theme. Guest dressed up in outfits from the time that included a best man who came as Elvis.
Not to be left out Rev. Becky Lumley got into the spirit of things wearing a dress that belonged to her mother for the occasion.
- Beverley Braves Urges New Players To Come Forward
- Lifestyle 2021 Event Sadly Cancelled – 2022 Set To Be Biggest Year Ever
- Crime Commissioner Keith Hunter Launches Re-Election Campaign
- How to Increase Your Chances of Winning a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Online Event To Be Held So You Can Find Out About Fostering