Beverley Town Cricket Club were knocked out the first round of the Hunters Cup after they were beaten by five wickets at home.
Ollie Grantham, the most experienced player in the side also fell early as he managed just 10 runs for his 24 minutes at the crease. Both Rob the fish then Greg Wiley also fell cheaply managing just four runs apiece.
Emery ended the innings on an unbeaten 28 showing his character and determination running hard between the wickets and thrashing the ball whenever possible.
More remarkable about the performance by Emery was that Emery was clearly having issues, in the middle as he constantly paused to adjust his box. However, despite this discomfort, he still managed to do a sterling job the team.
- East Riding Theatre Links Up With Two Awarded Winners This November
- Local Recyclers Raise £9,000 For Dove House Hospice
- MP Reacts To East Riding And Hull’s Move To Tier 2 Of Coronavirus Restrictions
- East Riding To Move Into COVID-19 Local Alert Level 2
- Boss Shares Honour With Frontline Workers Who Put Community First