East Riding of Yorkshire Council’s Forestry Team made light work of a large tree that was blown over during high winds.
The tree which fell in Manor Close, Beverley took a over a day to move which and was of 15 that were blown over during high winds.
A crane was needed along with other machinery to deal with the root ball that weighed a staggering six tons.
- Beverley Town Cricket and Recreation Club Awarded Cash From Council
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday