East Riding libraries are holding an egg-citing programme of events this Easter, with bunnies, stories, eggs – and magic.
Beverley Library and libraries across the area will be hosting free events between Wednesday, 1 April and Thursday, 9 April, ranging from Easter story times to egg hunts; from magicians to nursery rhymes.
Councillor Richard Burton:
“This is a very varied programme of fun events for families of all ages.”
“I hope that lots of people will come along to join in the fun, and see what their local library has to offer at the same time.”
Full details of the Easter library events programme by calling Beverley Library on 01482 392750
- Council Unanimously Support Motion To Tackle Litter
- Graham Stuart MP Looks For Post-Brexit Update On Ports
- Popular Elwell Trail Around Historic Beverley Extended
- Expanded Programme Of Online Classes For East Riding Leisure Members
- MP Echoes Calls For Patience As Covid-19 Vaccine Rollout Continues At Pace In East Riding