Dave was approached by his cousin who taking part in a competition to win a wedding by raising money a for a charity that helps local children.
Speaking to HU17.net Dave said;
“When he asked me at first I did not want to do it at all. The truth is I was a bit worried so I said no. Then as I reflected on it a bit more I agreed when I learned more about the charity he was raising money for.”
Despite his Dave’s best efforts his cousin missed out on the top prize. In the end he was runner up in the competition but still managed to raise well over £6000 for the charity.
When asked Dave said he hoping to get his facial hair back, he said;
“I am most likely going to be growing my beard back l as I feel lost without. Everybody I see keeps telling me I look a lot better and lot younger but I disagree.”
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website