A packed house for two nights running at East Riding Theatre, V-Day : The Vagina Monologues proved to be a massive hit this week in Beverley.
East Riding Theatre produced a benefit performance of The Vagina Monologues with all proceeds going to Hull Rape Crisis.
Director, Annie Kirkman said;
“I’m so proud of what we achieved the last two nights. Both dates were sold out and the audience were so wonderfully responsive.”
“Seeing a few more men in the audience last night was encouraging as well and if we were to put it on again I think I would try and reach out to more men to come and watch.”
“We need them to strive to end violence towards women alongside us to make the fight stronger.”
“I think we will have raised a fantastic amount for Hull Rape Crisis and I look forward to presenting with the cheque.”
- Raising Awareness Of Infant Crying And How To Cope
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Council To Feature On Defenders UK On BBC One
- 5* Reviews For Genuine Gents As Beverley Barbers Celebrates 1st Year
- Beverley Secure Convincing Win Over Bradford Salem
- Quickline And Northleaf Announce Appointment Of Industry Veterans