His presentation is entitled “Wildflowers and Landscapes of Arizona”. John has spent forty years working and studying horticulture during which time he gained a Masters degree in the subject
A taste of Christmas will then be enjoyed by those present having a glass of wine and mince pies.
The club has its normal seasonal break in January but will meet again on 3rd February 2015.
Membership of the club is £15 per year or non-members are welcome to attend for a £4 entry fee.
- Take Time To Look After Your Mental Health
- Colin Sangwin Joinery Giving Away Free Bird Box Kits To Local People
- House Builder Donates PPE Stock To NHS Staff In Time Of Need
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping