His presentation is entitled “Wildflowers and Landscapes of Arizona”. John has spent forty years working and studying horticulture during which time he gained a Masters degree in the subject
A taste of Christmas will then be enjoyed by those present having a glass of wine and mince pies.
The club has its normal seasonal break in January but will meet again on 3rd February 2015.
Membership of the club is £15 per year or non-members are welcome to attend for a £4 entry fee.
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks
- Sun Inn Licensee Thrilled To Hear The Sound Of Customers Again
- Let’s Start Putting Life and Vitality Back Into Community Says MP