Beverley artists are staging an exhibition of their work in Beverley Minster during October.
The exhibition, an eclectic mix of painting styles and materials demonstrating the talents of local artists, features scenes from East Yorkshire and further afield, plus portraits and abstracts.
All works are for sale and the exhibition is open to view until Thursday 23rd October between 9am and 4pm (from noon on Sundays) – admission free.
- End To All Employer’s Nightmares: Tips On How To Regulate All Your Business Tasks
- HRH The Duke Of Edinburgh – Tribute From East Riding Of Yorkshire Council
- Libraries And Customer Service Centres To Reopen From Monday
- East Riding Leisure Centres To Reopen On Monday
- The Most Popular Law Universities in Beverley