Mill Lane United U14s Girls have secured a second sponsor, Focus City that will provide the full team with much-needed kit the coming season.
Focus City of Beverley has stepped up and supplied enough funds to provide the full team with the waterproof jackets.
Tony Kenny owner of Focus City said;
“I am pleased to help in anyway, I can. I have seen the hard work and commitment which goes into keeping these teams together, and if I can make it any easier it is no problem at all.”
Coach Stuart Lunn added;
“It is fantastic to secure this sponsorship for the team. We were desperate for rain jackets for the girls and now through the generosity of Mr. Kenny and Focus City, we are all sorted for the cold and wet months ahead.”
“I would like to say a big thanks to Focus City on behalf of everyone at the club.”
- Booking Now Open For The Online East Riding Festival Of Words
- Thomas The Baker Officially Lays Claim To The Country’s Best Ever Mince Pies
- Beverley Minster To Host Yarn Bombing Event In October
- Bonus Acquisition Signals Next Phase Of Allenby Commercial Trade Yard Expansion
- Charity Launches Free Domestic Abuse Advice Line For Businesses