Beverley Blues Festival 2014 have confirmed the dates for this year’s event with organisers saying that there will be even more to do and that the event will be a bigger and better.
Now in its third year the weekend that started as a light hearted discussing continues to grow, Steve Swales from the Beverley Blues Festival Committee said;
With many international, national and regional headliners including Ian Siegal, The Mick Pini Band, Poor Boy, Jonny & The Rizlas, Tom Attah & The Bad Man Clan, The Dan Burnett Blues Band and Bluespex.
Other featured artists include Kingstown Blues Band, Chicago Bound, Ben Ironshoes, Bad Hat Harry, Rivers Johansson, Blues Pierre plus many more.
“We will also be holding practical workshop’s with Cigar Box Luthier, Dogfinger Steve, anyone wishing to attend the workshops will need to book in advance.”
In the run up to the festival there are the ongoing free monthly Sunday Blues Sessions at the Sun Inn taking place on the last Sunday of each month.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play