Pre-season training is now in full swing at Beverley ARLC. The blue and golds are welcoming new and old players to the twice weekly sessions every Tuesday and Thursday at the Leisure Centre (behind the Hodgsons) at 6.30pm to 8pm.
A trip out to the coast for training/bonding session on the beach will take place on Saturday 26th July.
The make-up of the two divisions in the Hull & District League next season is not yet known. However, the rumour mill suggests that there will be a new team called Ryder and Embassy, Cottingham and Haworth Park will reform for 2014/15 after failing to see out the 2013/14 season.
The picture should be clearer following the Hull & District League’s August meeting.
- Morrisons Foundation Make Generous Donation To Bundles of Joy
- Graham Stuart MP Meets With ER Council Chiefs
- East Riding Town Centres Reopening Survey Released
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Wonderful Volunteers For Their Dedication
- Beverley Races To Return, But Without Spectators For First Time In 330 Years