Beverley Joint 6th Form Product Design student Beth Murray decided to combine her design skills with her experience of working in a busy coffee shop to create a winning design for a bar stool and child’s high seat.
“I quickly realised space is at a premium in many town/city cafes, restaurants and bars. Owners often struggle to accommodate the required seating for customer’s needs” explained Beth.
Beth’s innovative design combined a bar stool and child’s high chair into one stylish space saving product.
“Beth is a highly talented young designer who has put an enormous amount of effort into her A2 project. She has created an innovative solution that could have real commercial success with the right industrial support.”
“We are immensely proud of her achievements and wish her every success” commented Mr Oldridge her Product Design teacher at Beverley Grammar School.
Since leaving Beverley’s 6th Form in June Beth has been seeking to develop the idea to its full potential with the help of industry.
- MP Visits East Riding Theatre In Wake Of Government Funding Boost
- New Organ Donation Law In England Already Saving Lives
- Libraries Offer Good News For Residents Concerned About The Mental Health Of A Child In Their Care
- Discretionary Grant Scheme For Businesses Impacted By Additional Covid-19 Restrictions
- Fun Activities To Do Over The Winter Season