“A customer came in and spotted a dress we had for sale that was black and amber, she suggested that I put in the window.”
“Latter that same customer returned with a Hull City Scarf and things snowballed from there.”
“My boys are not Tigers fans, one likes Everton and the other one is a Leeds United fan.”
Susan’s window display will remain in place till next week, it made up of a selection of clothing and also other Hull City memorabilia.
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website