Daniel Williams has decided to flee the country as he takes on a new job overseas.
Rumours are flying around that the sudden departure is linked to the demise of his beloved Manchester United and wants to avoid any more ‘banter’ with rival fans.
The former Beverley United manager enjoyed a night with friends and family at Norwood.
Commenting about the night on social media Williams said;
“Thanks to everyone who attended my leaving party last night. Had a wonderful night and each of you left me with further memories that I will take with me.”
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play