Daniel Williams has decided to flee the country as he takes on a new job overseas.
Rumours are flying around that the sudden departure is linked to the demise of his beloved Manchester United and wants to avoid any more ‘banter’ with rival fans.
The former Beverley United manager enjoyed a night with friends and family at Norwood.
Commenting about the night on social media Williams said;
“Thanks to everyone who attended my leaving party last night. Had a wonderful night and each of you left me with further memories that I will take with me.”
- Try New Skills For The New Year With 2020 Adult Learning Courses
- Disappointing Performance From Beavers Sees Them Beaten By Goole
- Lifesaving Gift Is On The Christmas List Of 36 People In East Yorkshire
- East Riding Youth Offending Service In The Running For National Award
- SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY: A Day To Back Our Independent Traders