Tim started training to be a driving instructor after teaching a family member to drive and realised he enjoyed the experience so found a course and spent over a year completing the training.
Now having qualified Tim is offering lessons in his Ford Fiesta that is fully kitted out with dual controls using his new skills and his 30 years of clean motoring to educate new drivers.
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe