A fashion show held at the Hallmark Hotel in North Ferriby proved to be a massive success.
“We could have sold the tickets twice over. The response has been amazing. I would like to thank all the local and independent traders who have support the event.”
“We chose this charity local, and we know every penny we raise tonight through ticket sales, the auction and the prize draw will go directly to them.”
The catwalk featured a collection of the latest trends from Mimi, Cartmell Menswear, Serenity Ladies Lingerie Boutique.
“I am very grateful to David for being such a good sport and modelling for Cartmell Menswear tonight.”
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events