Members of the public and runners from other clubs joined athletes from Beverley Athletic Club, which organises the event.
This was the 15th anniversary of the routes, which were founded by Beverley AC members and sponsored by Adidas and East Riding of Yorkshire Council. They start and finish at Beverley Leisure Centre, taking in local rural footpaths, bridleways and the Westwood.
- Beverley Art Gallery To Reopen On Monday With Two Exhibitions
- MP Joins Virtual Summit To Seek Answers For Hull Trains
- Everyone At Beverley Racecourse Deeply Saddened By Passing Of John Cleverly
- East Yorkshire Play Areas To Reopen With Restriction From Saturday
- Measures In Place To Make Licensed Vehicles COVID-19 Safe