A team of therapists in Beverley are opening their doors for a special presentation tonight. Beverley Wellbeing will offer health screenings and advice on exercise rehabilitation to prospective clients both individual and commercial.
Demonstrations of the services on offer will take place throughout the event including personal training, podiatry, physiotherapy, sports massage and nutrition advice.
“The idea of the event is to show people what we have on offer and how our services are fine tuned to help each individual’s needs. Whether it be a sports professional wanting to be the very best at their game or just someone who is wanting to get the best out of their health, which simultaneously affects the mind and ensures the client gets the very best out of life.”
For more information please telephone 01482 881633 or email email@example.com
- MP Visits East Riding Theatre In Wake Of Government Funding Boost
- New Organ Donation Law In England Already Saving Lives
- Libraries Offer Good News For Residents Concerned About The Mental Health Of A Child In Their Care
- Discretionary Grant Scheme For Businesses Impacted By Additional Covid-19 Restrictions
- Fun Activities To Do Over The Winter Season