Visitors from the towns Beverley is twinned with were in East Yorkshire today.
Officials from Lemgo in Germany and French town Nogent-sur-Oise were also join by fire fighters from Vandoeuvre.
On the rear of the photo there was a simple message from the Mayor that read;
The visitors from Vandoeuvre in France were fire fighters who have been in Beverley to see how the Humberside Fire and Rescue Service and their counter parts in the Germany manage their youth exchange programmes.
Shamus Harrison of Humberside Fire and Rescue Service said;
“It is possible that in the future we will look to extend our links with other fire fighters from other towns in Europe.”
- Major Repair Project At Skidby Mill Scheduled To Start
- Hull And East Yorkshire Patients Can Now Access GP Services Online
- Accountancy Acquisition Marks An Exciting Era For Forrester Boyd
- Petrol Station And Business Units To Regenerate Derelict Site
- East Riding Libraries And Customer Services Set To Reopen