Visitors from the towns Beverley is twinned with were in East Yorkshire today.
Officials from Lemgo in Germany and French town Nogent-sur-Oise were also join by fire fighters from Vandoeuvre.
On the rear of the photo there was a simple message from the Mayor that read;
The visitors from Vandoeuvre in France were fire fighters who have been in Beverley to see how the Humberside Fire and Rescue Service and their counter parts in the Germany manage their youth exchange programmes.
Shamus Harrison of Humberside Fire and Rescue Service said;
“It is possible that in the future we will look to extend our links with other fire fighters from other towns in Europe.”
- ERYC To Provide Half-Term Financial Assistance For Families
- Beverley Town Council Offer Financial Support To Feed Local Children
- Graham Stuart MP Writes To Local Schools For ‘Restart A Heart’ Day
- Beverlac Comes To The Treasure House In Beverley
- One Thousand Words Competition Captures The Magic Of The Viola Trawler