Beverley RUFC Colts overcame a depleted Thirsk side with a display of clinical rugby scoring fourteen tries in the process.
and Max Bulliment all crossed the line as the Colts took a commanding 24-0 lead.
Thirsk did enjoy a good spell of pressure but they were unable to make it count. As the Colts tightened up again as they went on to score four more times before half time.
Beverley turned into the strong wind after half time but continued to running rugby.
Luke Hazell then grabbed a brace of tries with two long rang efforts before James Williams completed the scoring with the fourteenth try.
Final Score: Beverley RUFC Colts 94 Thirsk 0
- Primary Schools Will Open In East Yorkshire Next Month
- Sport England Grant Welcomed By Local Rugby League Club
- Casting A Wide Net – The Story Of A Shipbuilding Giant Goes Online
- Carluccio’s Beverley Among 30 To Be Saved By New Owners
- Council Offers Further Advice To Visitors This Bank Holiday Weekend