The second time the club have held a dinner this year was again organised by Ian Pollard and was a real hit with those who attended.
Beverley ARLC also used the night to unveil their new playing shirts that has seen them return to their traditional colours of blue and gold hoops.
The club tweeted about night;
“Our Sportsman’s Dinner was a great success, can’t wait for the next one!”
James Matchett a young lad will no doubt remember the night for many years.
The young lad is massive rugby league fan was able to meet his hero Barrie who like himself lost his sight in one eye after an accident.
Barrie showed his gentle side as he signed autographs and chatted for some time with James something James parents were truly grateful for.
- Take Time To Look After Your Mental Health
- Colin Sangwin Joinery Giving Away Free Bird Box Kits To Local People
- House Builder Donates PPE Stock To NHS Staff In Time Of Need
- My Thoughts and Prayers Are With The PM Says Local Cllr
- Residents Urged Not To Use Unlicensed Waste Collectors To Prevent Fly-Tipping