He may be banned from Tesco and banned from Beverley Library but birthday boy Charlie was made more than welcome at the Angel Pub on his birthday.
Charlie, a Jack Russell owned by Jane and Paddy Sweeney was joined by an intimate group of friends to mark his ninth birthday.
The loveable pooch received a couple of gifts and was presented with special dog-friendly cake complete with nine candles.
- East Riding Of Yorkshire Prepares For Potential Flooding
- Community Champion Pleased To Be Working With Local Groups
- Barratt Developments Yorkshire East Rounds Off Charitable Year With £35k Donation To SASH
- Assistant Chief Constable Warns Of Enforcement Against Those Who Breach Government Regulations
- MP Discusses How Covid-19 Has Impacted The Owners Of Mega Fun Beverley