After his fine victory in Beverley Mould tweeted;
“Flat out with everyone in the break tonight, great race and great crowds!! Thanks Team UK Youth.”
Else where in the race it was a big day for local Tom Martin whose grandson Tristan Robbins, racing for Cardiff JIF was racing for the first time in Beverley. Robbins who is just sixteen years old was the youngest rider in the race.
Now in its seventh year being hosted in Beverley the event continues to pull in the crowds with Wednesday Market proving to be a popular spot for spectators to enjoy the excitement as it unfolds on the track.
PICTURE: Youngest man in the Elite Race Tristan Robins from the club Cardiff Jif
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website
- Drunk Animal Creative Studios Searching For Three Apprentices
- Leisure Centres In East Riding To Reopen In Coming Weeks