Beverley Town Cricket Club third team beat Airmyn CC by 18 runs at the Norwood Recreation Ground.
Airmyn CC won the toss and elected to field but were unable to dismiss Beverley, who reached a total of 176 for the loss of eight wickets.
Matthew Saint top scored for the home side with 31. It was another miserable day with the bat for Tim Fordon, who again failed to reach double figures scoring just five runs.
Saint continued his good form with the ball in hand picking up a wicket capping off a fine individual performance. Sam Welburn ended the day with the best bowling figures with 3/21 as Beverley dismissed Airmyn CC for 158.
- Most Children Award First Choice Secondary School Place
- Sunday Times Bestseller To Host Free Online Course To Help People Live Well With Dementia
- Trees Dedicated To Babies Born In East Riding Since First Lockdown
- How To Find Your Dream Home in Lockdown
- Longcroft School Share With MP How They Are Adapting To Remote Learning