Beverley Rugby Club hosted their Ladies Day event this weekend, which saw the club house transformed into a pink palace as the women took over the bar.
The event was used to raise money for other good causes with plenty of champagne being drunk while they got to watch the lads play who were making their first appearance at home for the Beavers since clinching the championship last weekend.
- Support For Caravans: Graham Stuart Mp Meets With Business Minister
- What Does SP Mean in Horse Racing?
- Bags Of Creativity For East Riding’s Children And Young People This Summer
- Wednesday Market Transformed Into A European Style Pavement Dining Experience
- Parkway Cinema Back Open With Summer Offers And New Website