Beverley Rugby Club hosted their Ladies Day event this weekend, which saw the club house transformed into a pink palace as the women took over the bar.
The event was used to raise money for other good causes with plenty of champagne being drunk while they got to watch the lads play who were making their first appearance at home for the Beavers since clinching the championship last weekend.
- Former Cranswick Employee Launches Sales Support Business
- East Yorkshire Judo Academy Well Represented At Festive Comp
- Free Parking In Run-Up To Christmas Returns For 11th Year
- Community Hub Proposals To Be Shared With Towns Residents
- Jacob’s Well Express Their Gratitude After Successful Fund Raising Night