Store manager Louise Grant said about the event;
“We are showcasing our Spring/Summer collections from Gerry Weber, FWM, Basler, East, Part two, Inwear and Sandwich and a small selection of Menswear from York. There will also be a Make up Demo by Estee Lauder showing the latest must have products of the season.
Doors open at 7pm on the night with champagne and canapes, the fashion show starts at 7.30. Furthermore, there will be a deluxe raffle and everyone who attends will receive a luxury goodie bag and a voucher to spend on the evening in store.
“We have double points on selected Departments, a colour workshop on East, a CC Tea party on Clinique and lots of other events.”
Tickets are priced just £10 and can be bought in store from the accessories department.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events