It’s Lempicka Chocolates first Easter trading from Beverley’s Wednesday Market. To celebrate, they have hand-crafted a range of Easter chocolatey goodness from flat Easter eggs to half shells filled with their hand-crafted artisan chocolates.
Not only that, they’ve hidden a voucher for a Chocolate Making Course worth £35 in one of their Easter Eggs – that’s two hours of chocolate making fun and you get to take everything you’ve made away with you. It’s the Easter Gift that just keeps giving.
- Homewares Favourite Dunelm To Bring Latest Superstore Format To Flemingate
- Love Your High Street Funding Continues To Support East Riding Businesses
- New 3G Pitch Opens At East Riding Leisure Beverley To Boost Grassroots Sport
- Remembrance 2021 – 140 Soldiers Across 30 Towns and Cities
- New Electric Minibus Is Positive Step In Fighting Climate Change