The blue and golds were frustrated last Saturday when their fixture against Haworth Park Rangers became a victim of the heavy rains that fell on East Yorkshire during the week.
The match against the bottom side in the table would have been a good opportunity to get back some confidence so it was a disappointment.
The injury list lengthened a little when it was learned that forward Phil Hill had suffered a double fracture of the leg in the game against Fenners the previous week. Phil has been one of the most improved young players at the club of recent times and will be sorely missed.
- East Riding College Celebrates Colleges Week By Launching New Institute Of Technology
- Research Shows Public Support For Re-Use Shops At Recycling Centres
- Beat The ‘Dead-Line’ And Haunt The Archives With A Chilling Tale
- Boss Goes Back To School To Help Beverley Students Plan Their Careers
- ERT To Release Lee Hall’s Heart-wrenching And Heart-Warming Play