During November, each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces in the UK and around the world.
The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
The team at Beverley Motor Works has been growing their moustaches even there 17-year-old apprentice; some of the team are finding it easier than others, and it has sparked many a conversation with their customers; they have raised over £200 so far with kind donations from customer’s friends and families.
Their target is £ 500, which will be donated to the very worthwhile causes that Movember supports. Joint owner Richard Hayes instigated the Movember theme and when asked the full team where 100% behind it
“I personally have had a scare recently that made me want to help raise not only money for the charity but also the awareness of testicular cancer and how important it is not to ignore it, fortunately for me it was only a scare but there are a lot of people that need the help of the charities, and we can help if only in a very small way”
Check out the teams progress on their Facebook page and also there Movember Page.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events