The Festival starts on Friday 30 November when the church will be open from 6pm until 8.30pm.
Everyone is welcome to come and look around the church which has been decorated with a heavenly host created by church members and friends – musical interludes will also take place during the festival opening times.
The festival will continue throughout the weekend and the church will be open on Saturday 1 December from 10am until 4pm and Sunday 2 December from 12 noon until 4pm.
A special Sunday morning parade service will also take place on Sunday 2 December at 10.30am.
It is free entry and everyone is welcome.
- Morrisons Foundation Make Generous Donation To Bundles of Joy
- Graham Stuart MP Meets With ER Council Chiefs
- East Riding Town Centres Reopening Survey Released
- Citizens Advice Hull And East Riding Thanks Its Wonderful Volunteers For Their Dedication
- Beverley Races To Return, But Without Spectators For First Time In 330 Years