Children from Swinemoor Primary School have been treated to an extra curricular lesson – with house building appearing on the timetable!
A group of youngsters and teachers received a special invitation from Linden Homes to see just what goes into building a new housing development.
And where better to get an insight than at the nearby St Nicholasgate development in the town.
The budding builders and architects have been taking part in their own school project of making models of houses and drawing plans.
There were treated to a tour of the popular Beverley development, and had a chance to find out about what goes into building and then selling a home by chatting to site manager Gary Coles andsales executive Sandra Longthorn.
- Beverley Leisure Centre Awarded Funding To Build 3G Pitch
- Graham Stuart Heralds Vital Funding For Hull NHS Trust
- Beverley Bookshop Owner Benefits From Love Your High Street Fund
- East Riding Leisure Are Looking For Customer Opinions
- Daisy Appeal Urges Supporters To Take To The Roads For Virtual Events