Cineworld was taken over by James Bond fans who were at Kingswood to see a special premier of the latest James Bond film Skyfall.
Organised by Louise Barrett with the help of her ‘right hand woman’ Lyn Burnham and with the support of Cineworld and Hatfields Motors it raised £1862 for FSID.
- MP Looking To Get Lifesaving CADEY Campaign To New Highs In 2021
- Allenby Commercial Welcomes Howdens As The Trade Yard Attracts National Brands
- Beverly-Based Horse Whisperer And Reiki Master Releases Her Memoirs In New Book
- New Constituency Data Show Beverley & Holderness Ahead Of The National Vaccine Curve
- How to Safeguard Your Business From ACH Fraud